- Extremely High PAR efficiency: 2.1µmol/w/s
- Highly efficient growing spectrum from 400v lamps
- 10% increased yield compared to conventional ballasts
- Cool running ballasts.
- Various dimming settings.
- Horticultural grade lighting equipment.
- 30 Years of experience manufacturing and developing lights.
The high PAR output lamps are powered by incredibly efficient ballasts combined with a precision designed reflector to harness the light over an extremely good footprint, manufactured and assembled at Gavita’s site in Aalsmeer, Holland. Whether you are looking for a light for a single metre squared grow or wanting to scale up to a professional level, Gavita provide the ultimate lighting technology, boosting crop yields!
The 400v technology in these ballasts means you get 10% extra light output when compared to traditional HPS lighting. This means a 10% increase in your end yield. Also, they have a slightly improved spectrum than conventional 240v ballasts/lamps, so you will notice an improvement in quality as well as yield. There is no finer grow light currently available.