The Aqua Master EC, pH & Temp Combo Pen P100 Pro is ideal for measuring the EC, pH, and temperature of liquid plant nutrition, hydroponic systems & aquaponics. The user-friendly buttons can be used to effortlessly switch between the parameters. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
The updated Combo Pen P100 Pro features a modern and robust housing. The improved software now ensures quicker readings of accurate measurements. You can easily replace the electrode should it be worn or damaged.
How it works?
- Remove the protective cover.
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it off.
- Press the On/off button to start the meter.
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display.
- Press the C/F button, to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the MODE button to switch between PH and EC.
- Rinse the electrode with water after use and press the On/off button to turn off the meter.
We recommend storing the meter in an upright position with KCI storage solution in the protective cover.
This package contains:
- 1 x Combo Pen P100 Pro
- 1 x User manual (NL – EN – DE)
- 3 × 1,5 Volt AG-13 button cell
High-quality dutch EC tester